Returns and warranty claims
Products sold in the Garett store have a 24-month warranty.
Garett Electronics has a nationwide warranty service.
Note: please keep the proof of purchase (receipt or invoice) and the original packaging until the end of the warranty period - they form the basis for claims.
How do you make a warranty claim?
1. Are there any problems with the purchased device? - Contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 799-881-221 and describe the problem in detail.
2. Do you want to send the device to us under the warranty claim procedure? - Carefully pack the product which is the subject of the claim and attach the completed warranty card together with the proof of purchase.
Send it to:
Garett Dział Reklamacji, ul. Targowa 18/1413, 25-520 Kielce.
Warranty claims can only be delivered to our service by sending them to the above address. It is not possible to deliver the product which is the subject of the claim in person.
3. If the data or information provided in the claim needs to be supplemented, we will ask you to complete it accordingly before processing the claim.
4. We will consider the claim within 14 working days following its receipt in the correct form.
5. The response to the claim will be sent to the e-mail address or to the traditional mail address provided by the buyer.
6. We do not accept cash on delivery packages in the case of warranty claims.
7. The customer is obliged to send the product which is the subject of the claim at their own expense, and if the claim is accepted, the repaired or replaced product is sent back to the customer at our expense.
In case of any doubts, contact us at: email@example.com,
We will give you instructions on how to quickly and effectively carry out the claim.
Withdrawal by the consumer
Pursuant to the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014, the buyer has 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods to send a statement of withdrawal from the contract or, if the seller fails to inform the buyer about the right to withdraw, 12 months.
The product should be returned by the consumer immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of sending the statement, just as with the return of funds by the seller. However, the seller may refrain from returning the funds until the time of receipt of the product.
The right to return does not apply to buyers who have asked for a sales document in the form of a VAT invoice including a NIP number.
- The goods returned by the consumer should be packed in an appropriate manner ensuring no damage during transport. Goods should be returned in their original packaging with complete equipment and accessories, as well as documents issued at the time of sale. The returned goods may not bear traces of use and may not be mechanically damaged. The returned goods should be sent back to:
Garett Dział Zwrotów, ul. Targowa 18/1413, 25-520 Kielce.
- The contract will be deemed not to have been concluded and the consumer will be liable for any diminished value of the item resulting from its use beyond what is necessary to establish its nature, characteristics and functioning.
- The costs of direct sending back (returning) of goods to the seller in connection with the withdrawal from the contract without giving any reason for such withdrawal within 14 days from the date of delivering the goods will be borne by the consumer.
- If the consumer has chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest usual method of delivery offered by the business, the business will not be obliged to reimburse the consumer for the additional costs incurred.
- If the goods are damaged during transport, a damage report should be drawn up. In order to do so, contact the courier service Inpost (phone: (+48) 801 400 100) - the customer makes individual arrangements with the courier to prepare the damage report. The report can be prepared up to 7 calendar days from the receipt of the order. Please send a scan of the damage report together with the return form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Goods and any other benefits provided should be returned to the other party immediately, no later than within 14 days following the withdrawal from the contract.
- If you have any questions or concerns, contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone: (+48) 799 881 221 from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday to Friday.
- In the case of an unjustified return, the buyer will be obliged to cover the costs related to sending the product back to the customer. The maximum amount of such costs is estimated at approximately PLN 20.
- The form for consumer's withdrawal from the sales contract is available below.