Depending on the value of your order, the selected delivery method and your own preferences, you can choose one of the following payment methods:
- Bank transfer - payment should be made to the indicated bank account number, which we will provide in an e-mail confirming acceptance of the order. You can make the transfer online, at the post office or at the bank. After the payment is credited to our account, we will start processing the order.
- Cash on delivery - you pay in cash upon receipt of the goods (to the courier, the mail carrier or at a Polish Post branch, depending on the delivery method). This method of payment involves a higher fee for fulfilment of the order, which does not apply to other payment methods.
- Online payment - the most convenient and secure way to pay via the Internet. In our store we use the payment system Przelewy24, to which you will be redirected in order to pay. The whole process is fast and secure – just select your bank and make the payment
The Przelewy24 system supports secure transactions:
- by card - Visa, MasterCard;
- ePrzelewy - eTransfers, a list of currently supported banks is displayed after choosing this form of payment at the ordering stage.